A quickie this week, I think. And yes, I totally want to eat and drink myself silly at all of these places.
- The Leaky Cauldron (Harry Potter) Butterbeer. ‘nuff said.
- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy) I totally endorse travelling untold distances for a good meal.
- Gil’s All Night Diner (Gil’s All Fright Diner) Who wouldn’t want their greasy spoon-style hamburger to come with a side of zombies?
- The Inn at the Crossroads (A Song of Ice and Fire) Because sometimes you just want every fucking chicken in the room, amirite?
- Merlotte’s Bar and Grill (Southern Vampire Mysteries) The sheer supernatural potential would be worth the standard bar fare.
FYI, I’ve had the Butterbeer they serve at the Harry Potter studio tour in England. SO GOOD YOU GUYS. I even got to keep the little souvenir plastic stein it came in.